RE: [IP] Another pumper just made the headlines!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Tell Jason WAY TO GO....
you too,mom....

Hello everyone,

     I know I don't write in very often, but I am just busting to tell
My son Jason has just won a medal in the State A.A.U. for the state of KY.
And he is going on to the National in Knoxville, Tenn. on Dec. 5th.
The coach says this is exceptional for this to have been his first year in
cross country.
I am so thrilled for him, and I know none of this would have been possible
without the pump and the wonderful.....fantastic......intelligent people on
this web site.

Jason feels he finally has a life!
Thanks to you "all" from the bottom of our hearts!

                 Leisha Roberts  email @ redacted

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef