Re: [IP] Problem

I'm no dietitian, but I have taken nutrition classes for my Nursing
requirements.  Those foods that you ate are all high in fat.  The higher the
fat the longer it takes for it to be digested.  Therefore, it stays in your
system longer.  You might want to try some simpler carbohydrates.  Potatoes
are complex.  With the high fat in the hash browns it's like double jeopardy.
My suggestion would be to switch to lower fat proteins and stay away from
complex carbs before bed.  Good Luck!
Christine C.