Re: [IP] Pump Supplies in Canada

Up here in the Yukon we have excellent coverage (NDP government etc) - I
pay the first $250 every year and then everything else is covered
(insulin, test strips, syringes, catheters but not alcohol, glucose,
bateries or glucagon). As far as I know there are only 2 of us on the
pump in the Yukon Territory and I'm the only one who gets covered by the
government (due to no private health insurance).

I get all my pump supplies brought in by Shoppers Drug Mart. I just
checked what the prices are up here and they are:

Lispro 10ml  $35
Sensor Electrodes  100    $105
24 3ml syringes     $76
12 24" catheters    $160