Re: [IP] Insulin usage

> Hmmmm....If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't 50% of all diabetics use more insulin
> than the average diabetic?

Now that we've figured it out they'll probably change the rules.  I think it
works like this - if you use more than "average" and they deny you insulin,
your dosage goes down.  That means that they get to recalculate the average,
which drops...  then they send you another letter saying "you're using more
than the average"....  get the picture?  It's called "Managed Care" - where
they "manage" to "care" you to death...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.