Re: [IP] Hey - where's your dot?

Michael wrote:

> I need a catagory (pigeon hole) to put different colored dots in.
>
> Currently we have ---
> persons with diabetes

Make them blue

> caretakers (usually parents)

Make them yellow

> med - pros

Make them red

> other

Make them black

> And one person can be in one or more catagories
>
> the question becomes, if we make different colors, what are they and
> how do we catgorize dual (or triple) checkers.

Use transparent colors, so when you have combinations, diabetics/caretakers
(couples?)
would show as green, diabetics/pros show as purple, caretakers/pros show as
orange,
all 3 in 1 would show as white, and any combinations with Other would show as
black,
since Other doesn't combine with anything anyway, presumably.
of them anyway.

Of course then the question becomes what to make the background..........

Ted Quick