Re: [IP] Compulsive Measureing

Are you guys only talking about electronic scales?  I think the one I'm
using is not electronic.  It's far more accurate than the postal scale I
learned on as a kid.  Actually, my husband did the plate test when I
brought it home (I guess that's something that those of you who went the
hard science route learned along the way) and it passed.  Am I missing
something?  Is there any reason an electronic scale is intrinsically
better?  And anyway doesn't an electronic scale have to be plugged in?
That could be a major hazard in already underspaced underplugs
overplugged kitchen.