Re: [IP] Hey - where's your dot?

> << It is quite do-able, the only problem is being able to
> automatically
>  and 'definitively' identify these individuals from the database.
>  The map has a selection of colors available for the dots.  >>
> >>Michael.....make mine blue.
I need a catagory (pigeon hole) to put different colored dots in.

Currently we have ---
persons with diabetes
caretakers (usually parents)
med - pros

And one person can be in one or more catagories

the question becomes, if we make different colors, what are they and
how do we catgorize dual (or triple) checkers.

Michael <email @ redacted>