[IP] The dots on the map... the real truth

OK this is true confession time... I enlarged the pumpers map
and found that the dots are really plus signs (gasp). I was,
needless to say, horribly shocked and wounded by this accidental

OK Michael, 'fess up. I personally don't really mind pluses. I
am a very tolerant person... but for safety's sake, let's please
describe them accurately. We certainly don't want any innocent
pumpers to get all excited about getting a "dot" on the map when
in reality they are getting a "plus". Although, I suppose this
could make literal sense when we are told that we will be
"added" to the map.

So, is it time for truth in advertising? I suppose that there
are a lot of pluses and minuses to changing this description. Is
there any additional input?   <vbg>

(who is nonplussed by this revelation... and dotless in Oregon)