Re: [IP] Feeling bad

Stacey Phillips wrote:
> Hi Again,
>               Just little ol' me, Stacey. I need some help.(Please no
> comment from the peanut gallery)LOL. Anyway, today is day three of
> actual pumping and I feel like crap. My head aches constantly and I'm
> very light headed. Also, I feel like I am going to barf. Could someone
> please tell me what's wrong. My sugars have been so-so. Last night at
> 2:00AM my sugars dropped to 1.7 mmol/L. I almost didn't make it to the
> kitchen for some sugar. This is the lowest that my sugars have fallen in
> 121/2 years of being a diabetic. Today, bg's have been between 5 and 8
> mmol/l. Which is good but my body is not use to the "normal bg's". I
> have always been in the high teen's or high 20's.

My guess (and that's all it is) would be that---as you stated---your
body is not used to the lower sugars.

We know that if a person is used to being high all the time, you will
feel hypo at a higher level than someone whose body is used to being at
the target range.

As your body gets used to being in your new target range, you will
adjust.  Just watch the lows!!!

 I am now on a new