[IP] Compulsive Measureing

The results were thus:

Weighted a cup at 125 gm.
Placed a plate on the scale at 230 gm, re-zeroed with the
plate.
Re-weighed the cup at 125 gm.

Weighted a pen at 10 gm.
Placed a same plate on the scale at 230 gm, re-zeroed with
the plate.
Re-weighed the pen at 9 gm.

Looks pretty good to me.  Remember too, the precision that
is important is this: "What amount of error would cause you
to change you bolus amount?"  With my Disetronic, I bolus in
0.5 U increments, so I don't have any concerns about this
scale.  My old spring scale could easily be off by 40 gm,
which would fail my above-stated test.

Jay

> precision.  It was a higher quality and better value than
> the high priced food scale I bought when I started this
> program.  Anyway the part # is V33-066.

This 'precision' is where the problem is. Do this little
test and report
back the results to us. Weigh a piece of bread and record
the weight.
Place a dinner plate on the scale and zero the scale. Pick
up the plate
and put it back down (don't mess with the scale) now
re-weigh the bread
and tell us what the scale says.

Michael<<<