Re: [IP] Hey - where's your dot?

<< It is quite do-able, the only problem is being able to automatically
 and 'definitively' identify these individuals from the database. The
 map has a selection of colors available for the dots.  >>

>>Michael.....make mine blue.

Barbara B. ( who just turned a whopping 55 yesterday...someone even gave me
two nickels for a present.)
PS: I will be on local TV on Monday for a Diabetes month segment.  That is
what happens when you speak up and complain.  I told them I was disappointed
with their profile about a wonderful "new" therapy for diabetes....a pump.
They made it sound as if it was for anyone with DM.