Re: [IP] Do we have to call it a pump?

There is already an acronym to handle this (almost)

CSII continuous subscutaneous insulin infusion
we just need to add the last word (or have the last word.. heh...

CSIID device
CSIIP pump as it is now

there must be a great many possibilities. Think of how is sounds

CSIID sissiy D
the next one could be sissy pee

Come on Sam, I've given you an opening, I expect some good stuff on
this one...!

Michael <email @ redacted>