Re: [IP] Do we have to call it a pump?

I'm pretty happy with "pump" too.  I figure the fancier the name, the more
people think it does for us.  It pumps insulin in, we do everything else.
I love mine and over the years have learned how to explain it's function in
my life in many ways, depending on the situation, but the name fits for me.
Some of those acronyms are pretty tempting though... ;')

type 1, 19 years
pumping, almost 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada