Re: [IP] Do we have to call it a pump?

email @ redacted wrote:
>      Any suggestions?    >>
> >>Insulin Infusion device sounds good. or..someone here called it their
> "artificial pancreas" (not exactly accurate, but acceptable). How about
> "lifesaver"

Oh no, NOT "LifeSaver"!!! When I have a hypo I might get confused and grab
the "lifesaver off my belt instead of the ones in the pocket next to it and
start chewing on my pump!!!!!!!  :^}

Let's see, how about "Insulin Plunger-pusher Scientifically Operated   Formally
Activated Concurrent To Orders" or IPSO FACTO for short.

Ted Quick