Re: [IP] Do we have to call it a pump?

<< Any suggestions? The pump is like having one of those garden "seeper"
hoses, or a percolating coffee maker. Hmm...I don't think "seeper" or "insulin
dripper" sounds much better. Rather than a pump, I like to think of it as a
"pocket pancreas." Maybe "Humalog Helper."
     Any suggestions?    >>
>>Insulin Infusion device sounds good. or..someone here called it their
"artificial pancreas" (not exactly accurate, but acceptable). How about
"lifesaver", or "food pager".  Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion (CSII)
device is too lofty, but it is what I use in documenting on patient records.
I am sure a super creative person on this list will come up with a great name.
You all seem to challenge each other so well.  I love this group!!!!

Barbara B.