Re: [IP] One for the Good Guys

Bonnie wrote:

> I thank my God every day for my Company's insurance company -

Amen, after reading all of the horror stories, I was scared that it would
be impossible for me. But with the work of the ins. rep. at Disetronic,
and after a bit of a wait to locate a "provider" in my state, Prudential
came up with 100% coverage.

Best of luck to all still searching for that "right coverage"

George "the Happy Pumper"  ;>)