Re: [IP] Re: Compulsive measuring

> It works up to 2 kg at 1 gm
> precision.  It was a higher quality and better value than
> the high priced food scale I bought when I started this
> program.  Anyway the part # is V33-066.

This 'precision' is where the problem is. Do this little test and report
back the results to us. Weigh a piece of bread and record the weight.
Place a dinner plate on the scale and zero the scale. Pick up the plate
and put it back down (don't mess with the scale) now re-weigh the bread
and tell us what the scale says.