Re: [IP] Pump Supplies in Canada

I buy from the MiniMed rep here in Vancouver.  My last price list quotes:

Syringes        $65 for 24
Sof-set         $225 for 24
QR              $145 for 12
Silhouette      $105 for 10 caths/5 tubing
batteries       $30 for 9

I have never had a problem and I often get things the same or next day.  He
usually comes by and drops it off.  I started to order via my pharmacy
because then it was automatically paid for by BC medical insurance but that
can take a couple of weeks to get a box of syringes (and I generally forget
to order until I am really low on supplies).

type 1, 19 years
pump, almost 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada