RE: [IP] Running on empty!!!

Oh Sam....I was prepared...just got hypo and forgot what to do <G>.  I have
a spare set and batteries in the car and always bring insuling and syringes
with me.  I didn't have another pump syringe that was filled or the needle
require to fill it.  I made do by giving my lunch bolus via regular
injection into the cannula and then getting by on the basal amount.  I think
I have 3 or 4 units left and I'll be heading home soon.  Thanks for the