RE: [IP] Running on empty!!!

Thanks Listmates....I was so confused at the time I posted this.....luckily
(in this case), my BG was 49 when I tested so I temporarily stopped my pump.
I took my bolus via syringe thru the infusion set port and have properly
calculated that I have enough insulin remaining to last until I get home.  I
sincerely appreciate all the solutions posted by you guys.  I've saved them
for future reference.  It's so wonderful to know there's someone around to
count on when I get in a panic like this <G>.  Thanks again....I LOVE this

Carol Wilson