[IP] Compulsive measuring

We've had the computerized Soehnle scale for about 5 months, and I love it.  Yeah, it was a little expensive in the beginning, but I justified that its cost was the same as 2 bottles of test strips.  It seems to be very accurate, and especially is helpful when you'r doing recipes with lots of ingredients, and trying to figure out the carb content of a whole pot of stuff.  You've got my vote for getting it!
Nancy Morgan
mother of Jenna, dx'ed 2/98, pumping since 9/98