Re: [IP] One for the good guys

I am getting married next Friday, just so I can get off of my insurance plan and on to another.  His insurance is a whole lot better than mine and very nice to deal with.  So we'll have to pay more to the IRS, at least I won't have to deal with BC/BS.  So yes, be grateful if your company offers good health insurance.