[IP] Carb Factors

 How many people on this list
actually use carb factors?
Linda Zottoli
 My bolus is based on carbs, and I always look, when I can, at fat and sugar content.  Never use scales any more, since my good ones melted on the stove eye)  A doctor once told me that most stomachs are no bigger that a balled up fist.   I wanted to kick him when he told me, as mine is certainly at leasts two fists.)   I know that I usually eat 1  servings (more than what pkg calls a serving) and most restaurants are much more.  But the basis is carbs.  About 12 -13 carbs per unit.  Years of practice have allowed me to be a pretty good guesser.