Re: [IP] Re:VCard- VCD

>At 04:29 PM 11/5/98  email @ redacted wrote:
>>I see this download on many message and was just wondering what
>That's just a silly thing that some of the Microsloth email
>programs (and others??) use to tack business-card information to
>mail. It's just text...

...but it is a nuisance to those like me who use old fashioned but reliable
email programs which are based on text.  The VCard file is handled as an
extension and after reading the email we have to go delete them from our

If not imperative it would be appreciated if these VCard files were not used.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!