[IP] MiM 507 wanted

Just in case someone somewhere has a spare 507 lying around gathering dust
after their nice insurance company upgraded them to a snappy new 507C.  I am
on the look out for a cheap(ish) pump to buy, love and cherish.  I don't
know if insurance companies in your part of the world(wherever you may be
reading this) are that nice/good/stupid but just in case, the pumps over
here (in New Zealand) are prohibitively high (as are the consumables - I
could probably cope though).
BTW my private email is email @ redacted (guess it's not private now!) if
you'd prefer to contact me directly.
Fingers and toes crossed.