Re: [IP] Re: Compulsive measuring

I wrote :            've been sitting here with
> the Diabetes Mall catalog considering buying the (very expensive) Soehnle
> scale with computerized carb contents, and wondered what experiences others
> have had with this sort of thing.  I have been using my old scale quite a
> but mostly I measure by volume.   My only info on carb factors is from
> Insulin.
Michael responded it (the scale) was not worth it, but I wonder if anyone has
actually tried it, or if there are others they have tried.  Michael, do you
know particularly that the Soehnle scale is not so accurate?  I thought it was
supposed to be a very good brand.  And does the book your daughter uses
(Exchanges for All Occasions) actually have carb factors or is it just the ADA
exchanges (which generally are not as accurate)?  How many people on this list
actually use carb factors?

Linda Zottoli

Linda Zottoli