Re: [IP] Re: Compulsive measuring

I bought a fantastic scale (after 17 years of pumping without one) a few months
ago for $25.  It's pretty accurate. You can spend a lot of $$ on an expensive one
and if you are measuring very small amounts of food it will be more accurate, but
otherwise it's not necessary.  You can do almost everything by volume, but not
quite everything.    The computerized carb counts sound like they save you lots of
work but that might be an expensive alternative for doing a little calculating
(sounds nice though).