Re: [IP] cold season

<< so, i am feeling better now and I am experimenting a little with the basals
 just so I can prove him wrong on paper...i love a challenge
Good for you, Sara!!!!  If this guy really knew you and your life style he
wouldn't be so hasty to make unnecessary changes.

Barbara B.( who crashed her computer on Monday and fixed it!!!!!!)