[IP] Re: Compulsive measuring

Contrary to other posts about enjoying departures from the old diets, I with
my new pump seem to be (perhaps a little compulsively) getting a bit more
rigid as I try to make it give me better control.  Iíve been sitting here with
the Diabetes Mall catalog considering buying the (very expensive) Soehnle gram
scale with computerized carb contents, and wondered what experiences others
have had with this sort of thing.  I have been using my old scale quite a bit,
but mostly I measure by volume.   My only info on carb factors is from Pumping

Linda Zottoli
diag. 1955 at age 8
pumping since Oct 22