[IP] AM/PM I'll make my change in 2-1/2

I'ts been 10 weeks since I've begun pumping and I decided to change
my sets after 2-1/2 days. Wether its day or night (evening actually) I
have to change, despite the warnings about "you may have gotten a bad
site, so during the day you'll know and be able to do something about it."

Well, after 2-1/2 days I know its a bad site, so dark or light, rain or
shine I'm taking control and changing. Of course YMWV.

Best of Bgs to all my Pumping Buddies (and Sara's too) ;>)

George Lovelace