Re: [IP] Re:VCard- VCD

>I see this download on many message and was just wondering what

That's just a silly thing that some of the Microsloth email
programs (and others??) use to tack business-card information to
mail. It's just text... and it can be easily readable if you can
set your mail reader to display items with a vcf extension as
text. I've been surprised at the personal information that some
folks display here... like their home address & phone number.
Personally, I don't think that this is a very safe practice on
the net.