Re: [IP] Pump Supplies in Canada

Hi Pat,
             I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick. I just started pumping
today. I received my pump supplies from Kennebcasis Drugs in Saint John, New
Brunswick. The cost was $403.00 for the same amount of supplies that you got.
I have no coverage to pay for my supplies. It comes from my dear husband's
hard work. We are a one income family. I figured that the supplies should do
me roughly 3 months which means that I should only have to buy supplies 4
times a year. This ofcourse equals approx. $1200.00/year. This price does not
include test strips and insulin. If you add that on to your total of supplies
it will cost atleast $2000.00/year. Sometimes, you have to pay to have good
health. All that I can say is that it's worth it. Can't put a price tag on a
persons health!!!! I wish that there would be a cheaper place too. If I find
one, I will for sure let you know. If you track down one, please let me know.
Every little penny counts.

Happy pumping for day one,