Re: [IP] best thing since sliced bread

>>> <email @ redacted> 11/05 1:03 PM >>>
Welcome to all the new people!!
Margaret Hindle wrote:
> It sounds like the pump is the best thing since sliced bread. :-)
Sara Said:   Naaaahhhh - it is the best thing since Double Stuff Oreos!!!  but coming in a close second is Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia...all NOW edible since we are on the pump.

To which Bonnie adds - GODIVA! Bolus 2 units per piece of Godiva...... That is the first thing I asked my trainer when I walked out with my pump the first day - how much do I bolus for Godiva, as we were just down the road from the Godiva Store..... What joy it is to eat a bite every now and then.  Never had double stuffed oreos, adore B&J.  None of these things were possible for me to eat 2 years ago (PP)(Pre Pump).  Now those indulgences are ok every now and then.  And life just keeps getting better.

To all you parents with pancreatically challenged youngsters - get your kid a
pump and watch them turn back into KIDS again...just be careful...they MAY ask
you for a cherry slurpee next summer like all the other kids...then you will
have to yell at them for getting it on your white carpet instead of yelling at
them for messing up their blood sugar - cool, huh???

Sara dxed age 10 1/2, pumping since 2/93...and wont go back to injections
until they pry my 507 from my cold dead fingers.

*-)=B xoxx~~[507]