[IP] Home Medical/MiniMed

     I called my rep to discuss the lack of service that is occurring since
     the merger of Home Medical and MiniMed. He has been in discussion with
     his superiors and said that the problems of delay will be resolved. I
     let him know that some of the members of IP were very disappointed and
     frustrated. Maybe you guys might want to make a phone call to the rep
     who sold you your pump so that you can be heard too. I also let him
     know that I was disappointed that I was unable to get the new curved
     Accuchek Advantage test strips. He said something about Walgreens
     getting first dibs. How ridiculous. Also, the Comport for the 507 that
     was supposed to be available last month is STILL not available. It
     will cost around $300. I hope this info helps anyone that may be