Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C problem?

Hi Kenneth --

> [ snip ]  I think you may need a new pump.

Sorry you had to go through all that business of getting a new pump.
My problem turned out to be faulty reservoirs; they seemed to be "too
old" ( 8/96 ).  When I inserted a newer one ( 3/98 ), the pump jusst
worked fine.  The old reservors lubricant seemed to "freeze" on me.
8~/  But one call to Minimed helped.  Can't beat their service.  8-)

John ( mailto:email @ redacted )