[IP] best thing since sliced bread

Welcome to all the new people!!

Margaret Hindle wrote:

> It sounds like the pump is the best thing since sliced bread. :-)

Naaaahhhh - it is the best thing since Double Stuff Oreos!!!  but coming in a
close second is Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia...all NOW edible since we are on
the pump.

To all you parents with pancreatically challenged youngsters - get your kid a
pump and watch them turn back into KIDS again...just be careful...they MAY ask
you for a cherry slurpee next summer like all the other kids...then you will
have to yell at them for getting it on your white carpet instead of yelling at
them for messing up their blood sugar - cool, huh???

Sara dxed age 10 1/2, pumping since 2/93...and wont go back to injections
until they pry my 507 from my cold dead fingers.

*-)=B xoxx~~[507]