[IP] sheeseeeee

Michael wrote:

> sheeseeeee... there's 650 of us trying to figure out what a sara
> is!   heh... heh...

well...I am NOT the one who's brain cells dribble out of the ears when I sleep
on my side (SAM!!!)...mine come out of my mouth in a liquid form and I mistake
it for drool and wipe it away instead of putting it back where I need it...

just in case you forgot, due to brain cell dribbles, or if you are new - here
is my emoticon explained...*-)=B xoxx~~[507]

this indicates my blood filled eye, hence vision out of only one eye; my cute
grin (see web page for actual unretouched photo), my long graceful, almost
swan like neck...my droopy boobs - no pump attached please - my lovely scar
from the laparotomy last february encircling my innie belly button, and my
trusty 507, currently attached viz a short tube.

any questions?

Sara, the $18.42 per workout woman