RE: [IP] It's Official

Hooray Stacey!!!!!!  It may be a lot easier than you think if your doctor
did a good job at calculating your basals.  It was easy for me from Day
1.....now when I go high it's because I almost forgot I'm diabetic and make
a stupid mistake....like eating and forgetting to bolus.  I usually remember
it when I do my post-prandial BG check but I'd like to be more mindful <G>.
In a couple of days...you'll look at your pump as your little "buddy".
Don't leave home without him!