[IP] It's Official

Hey guys and gals,

              It's finally official - I am now pumping for real. I went
to my endo this morning at 8:00 AM, went to the pump trainer and was
home by 11:30AM. I was only there for about an hour. It takes roughly
alittle over an hour to get there and the same back home.

               I FEEEEEEEELLL GOOOOOD!!!!! Only one needle so far today.
That's like a breath of fresh air. I want to THANK all of you wonderful
people for all of the super information that you share with all of us.
It made today alot easier and much more relaxed. I give all of you a BIG
HUG for helping me. So far so good, but this is only day one. I know
that the next few days  will be a challange -  trying to get basal rates
right, etc. That is the fun part (LOL). I am looking foward to a new
beginning - getting my life back and not letting diabetes run/ruin my

                I'll keep you all posted as to how I am doing. Thanks to
all that have shared their experiences with me.

Until later,
A real happy pumper,