Re: [IP] pump advocate (aren't we all)

A little over a year ago, I had never even *heard* of a pump.
It came up on m.h.d., and eventually on this list.  I read
the posts about it, and didn't want to have the "big needle"
( as I understood it ) in me all the time.  Then I read about
the canula, etc., and *finally* asked my then new internist to
order me a pump, back in April 98.  Finally got one installed

Now I'm a *real* believer in what a pump can do for you.   Guess I'll
just have to join the "pump advocate" list...  <g>

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo )
mailto:email @ redacted