Re: [IP] look a gift horse in the mouth

     Tonya - I use the Advantage exactly for that reason - it's the one
     that's on Caremark's formulary.  You can try having your MD write a
     justification for using a non-formulary item, but even if successful,
     you'll have to repeat the process after the Rx expires.  Since I have
     a hard enough time just getting the right number of strips from
     Caremark (see yesterday's post), I don't even think about trying a
     different type.
     Good luck!