Re: [IP] Home Medical/MNMD

Why on earth should it take 7-10 days to verify insurance when Home Med Supply could do it in a day ??- and if your insurance coverage did not change why every time.?? Hell a bank has to make a check good in three days, insurance should also.

And what is this week to call you back with the order verification.  I used to call, place order, have it repeated back to me and bam, I would have a package in three days.   Why does take a month or longer now??? and the people I talk to sound like they don't know anything, or care that you will be out of supplies a week before they have verified insurance.   Minimed had better realize that SERVICE is the name of the game in today's market.  Consumer reports have shown that that is the No 1 thing we want.  And it certainly is for me.

>>> <email @ redacted> 11/04 9:09 PM >>>
I placed an order with Minimed on Tuesday of last week, and the order is
suppose to be here on Friday or Monday. When I placed the order they told me
it would take 7 to 10 days to verify my insurance companies ( I have two). I
placed a call to them on Monday of this week and had to leave a message but
was promtly called back. They also called again last night to confirm the
order and let me know it was going out. The only problem I had was that due to
the type of coverage I have, I have to pay for my insulin and test strips, etc
out of pocket and wait to be reimbursed. That was not minimed's fault but just
the type of coverage I have. If my order comes in I wll be satified with the
service. I had problems with Home Medical before Minimed bought them out , and
went back to ordering my pump supplies from Minimed. I have always
been satisfied with the service they give me.      Cindy