RE: [IP] Good for a laugh...

	Sara wrote: ...can we talk about how much I HATE MY INSURANCE
COMPANY...no...we won't..

	Fine by me Sara...I also HATE my insurance company....I don't think
they've ever heard of "customer service" or maybe they've heard of it but
don't know what it means!  Every time I call them I get the run around and
they are so slow paying claims.  I'm out of pocket a lot of money for test
strips and they owe me for July, August, Sept. and now October!    I got a
notice from them regarding a claim that was dated 8/20/98....only problem
is....I received it October 21st!!!!!!  It wasn't the postal service
either....the post mark indicates it was mailed 2 days prior to my receiving
it!!!!  Enough said...thanks for allowing me to vent ;-)

	Carol Wilson