Re: [IP] um...this is gross

     I have the same thing.  I was told "it will go away , but will get worse
before it gets better and may take along tome."  NOT what I wanted to hear.
The doctor I saw I did not like.  He reminede me of a rock.  DULL!!!!  Then ,
he gave me no medicine to get rid of this stuff.  I was left alone to cough up
my lungs.(really!)  I suggeste you go to the doctor.  Get some medicine and
get rid of the evil bug the right way.

         Cheri : )