[IP] Re:velosulin

Since after trying the H/V mix this summer, I found it no better than the
straight H, I've got some extra V that I don't know what to do with.  I'd
be happy to donate it to anyone who needs it. I've got 3 unopened bottles
that don't expire til next august.  This is a good time to send it through
the mails--not too hot or cold.  So if you would like it please email me
privately.
-wm

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University