[IP] Re:velosulin

Since after trying the H/V mix this summer, I found it no better than the
straight H, I've got some extra V that I don't know what to do with.  I'd
be happy to donate it to anyone who needs it. I've got 3 unopened bottles
that don't expire til next august.  This is a good time to send it through
the mails--not too hot or cold.  So if you would like it please email me

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University
615 N. Wolfe St.,  Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446,   Fax 410 955 0299