Re: [IP] look a gift horse in the mouth

I've been having this problem too.  You can try a letter explaining the need
for the complete's pump tailored recording capabilities.  They may not buy
it though.  The company may send you a few packages to get by on.  I've run
into the same dilemna.  Let the Complete co. (I can't remember how to spell
b-m) know that you want them to get themselves included on your insurance
companies contract.  Best  of luck.