[IP] pump advocate (aren't we all)

me again...
    Just wanted to tell everyone I am proud of myself!  As most may
know, I am temporarily working as a counselor in an elementary school.
Well, I met a little first grader diagnosed last year.  Her mother wants
to put her on the pump but the dr. has been saying she is too young.  I
wrote a letter to the mom, gave her my number, and told her to call me.
She did and I told her ALL about the pump, this group and the web site,
the children's site, etc...  She is not asking her dr. this time but
"telling" him she wants a pump for her daughter now!  She may be joining
the group soon too.  Boy, I'd make a good used car salesperson (ha!)
-Tonya D.  :-)