[IP] look a gift horse in the mouth

Here's another one...
    I took it upon myself to check with my insurance co. about how to be
covered for test strips (since we are now covered for strips by law).
The thing that burns me is if you don't ask, they don't cover.  Older
people, or anyone for that matter, are sure not to know this info.
Anyway, I received a letter the other day to say I can get the strips
BUT I must use a Lifescan One Touch or Sure Step!!!!  They will give me
one FREE....BUT  I love my Advantage!!!!  Am I looking a gift horse in
the mouth?!?!?!?  Should I challenge them or just be happy with what I
have?! Oh well...
-Tonya D.  :-)