[IP] MiniMed 507C problem?

I may have a problem with my "new" MM 507C.  I've been
receiving "no deliver" alarms only while bolusing.  For
example, I set my bolus at 6 units, and the pump *may*
deliver 0.4, or 2.7, or even 4.6.  The last 2 infusion
set insertions have been the only been the only times
this occurred.  ( I've had to continually bolus until I
receive, say, my 6 units.  May take 2 to 8 boluses to
achive that number... )

Any clue as to why this is?  Is my MiniMed pump faulty?

Johh Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )
mailto:email @ redacted