Re: [IP] Home Medical/MNMD

I placed an order with Minimed on Tuesday of last week, and the order is
suppose to be here on Friday or Monday. When I placed the order they told me
it would take 7 to 10 days to verify my insurance companies ( I have two). I
placed a call to them on Monday of this week and had to leave a message but
was promtly called back. They also called again last night to confirm the
order and let me know it was going out. The only problem I had was that due to
the type of coverage I have, I have to pay for my insulin and test strips, etc
out of pocket and wait to be reimbursed. That was not minimed's fault but just
the type of coverage I have. If my order comes in I wll be satified with the
service. I had problems with Home Medical before Minimed bought them out , and
went back to ordering my pump supplies from Minimed. I have always
been satisfied with the service they give me.      Cindy